Fabrydenz replied

295 weeks ago

The Maze Runner Hd Mp4 Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Awakening in an elevator, remembering nothing of his past, Thomas emerges into a world of about thirty teenage boys, all without past memories, who have learned to survive under their own set of rules in a completely enclosed environment, subsisting on their own agriculture and supplies. With a new boy arriving every thirty days, the group has been in "The Glade" for three years, trying to find a way to escape through the Maze that surrounds their living space (patrolled by cyborg monsters named 'Grievers'). They have begun to give up hope when a comatose girl arrives with a strange note, and their world begins to change with the boys dividing into two factions: those willing to risk their lives to escape and those wanting to hang onto what they've got and survive.
Thomas wakes up in a strange elevator, with memories lost and no idea what is going to happen. He is accepted into a glade full of other teenage boys who call themselves "Gladers." After learning about the Maze that surrounds them all, Thomas becomes obsessed with finding a way out, which could mean certain death.
You might be getting sick to death with these YA universes, but guess what? You just got another one. Fortunately though, this is more "The Hunger Games" than "Divergent" in terms of quality. Don't get me wrong, there is a maze…and there is lots of running…a film that I still think, to this day, Tom Cruise would be more than suitable for. Yet, the central mystery and intrigue is what brings you into the story. Mysteriously trapped in what looks like an endless maze, Thomas must figure out why he has been brought to the maze where his survival skills are put to the test. Aside from the sci-fi traits, this strongly reminded me of William Golding's classic novel "Lord of the Flies". In fact, the atmosphere and interactions within 'The Glade' are the most compelling scenes. A struggle for power and authority, the creation of a civilised environment by employing rules that the 'Gladers' abide to and dictating the roles of each individual from agriculture to the more dangerous job of being a "Runner". The way the narrative establishes the characters and their roles may be slightly uninspired but for what it's worth, it works. Dylan O'Brien, in a more physical role, controls the film and is surprisingly engaging (considering his lack of previous lead roles). But it's Will Poulter who yet again shines. His lust for power consumes him and conveys him as the antagonist, however there is more to his character that evokes a sense of sympathy. Confident and commanding. Thomas Brodie-Sangster was also good, but Kaya Scodelario…I still find her wooden and monotonous. She really didn't do much here. The plot is fuelled by conveniences, where one convenient plot device leads to another convenient answer and the mystery continues like that. For its target audience, it's functional. I was onboard and intrigued, so I can't say I was ever bored. I did find it was too focused on building a sequel. This becomes apparent during the rushed expositional conclusion. A fun film that caught me off guard.
(This is my first ever review so please do not judge me harshly)<br/><br/>As a voracious reader who loves watching book-to-movie adaptations I have to say that the HUGE differences between the book and the movie got to my nerves. On the one hand,I liked the fact that they added some additional scenes that were not in the book,for instance the scene where they build a fire and had fun.Another thing I liked was the cast and I don&#39;t mean only Dylan O&#39;Brien.I think that all of them were the perfect choices.Furthermore,I also believe they did a decent job at explaining concepts which may have confused people who had not read the books(Maze,Grievers etc) On the other hand,I hated the fact that they didn&#39;t develop the friendship between Newt and Alby because in the book they were like brothers.The same applies to Thomas and Chuck.Another thing that I would like to mention is the disappointing ending.They totally omit the scene where they get stuck in the glass room and then the &quot;rebels&quot; come to rescue them.Aside from this,we also have Chuck&#39;s death a few moments later which made me cry when reading the book whereas in the movie I did not feel that much compassion.<br/><br/>Overall I enjoyed the movie,I think it compliments the book very well but I can&#39;t help but seeing the differences between the book version and the movie version.
For its first half or so, The Maze Runner tells a captivating tale of survival and weaves a potentially interesting mystery. Once its path become clear, however, you realize this is a puzzle you've worked out before.
Thomas and Teresa do not speak to each other telepathically in the film.<br/><br/>Teresa doesn&#39;t go into a coma.<br/><br/>Teresa and Thomas first speak to each other in a tree top post.<br/><br/>Thomas uses a stinger from a killed griever to stab himself.<br/><br/>WICKED (World In Chaos: Killzone Experiment Department) is called WCKD in the movie.<br/><br/>&quot;WICKED is Good&quot; is not written on Teresa&#39;s arm.<br/><br/>In the film the outer sections of the maze are numbered from 1 to 8. Every night when the maze changes, it opens up a new section.<br/><br/>The key code needed to get out of the maze is a strand of numbers instead of words and it&#39;s a sequence based on a pattern of changes of the maze&#39;s outer sections.<br/><br/>The griever hole is not a void/cliff. Instead is a door/hole in the wall (seen on trailers).<br/><br/>Gally uses a gun to kill Chuck. Then, using a spear, Minho strikes and hits Gally on the chest.<br/><br/>Instead of being taken away from the Maze by bus, the gladers leave in a helicopter.<br/><br/>In the book it never rains in the maze, but in the movie it does.<br/><br/>The Serum does not come on the regular delivery via the box, instead it comes with Teresa, two of them, and they it use to cure Alby and Thomas from the stinger venom.<br/><br/>The sky of the glade/maze is not &#39;fabricated&#39;. The whole structure is actually in open sky and it can be seen at the end of the movie, as the helicopter flies by. And with that, the sky does not turn grey.<br/><br/>Gally is never being taken by a griever, but he does get stung.<br/><br/>All the scientists are already dead when the gladers get to the facility.<br/><br/>Ben is a runner in the film and he gets stung by a griever at day time when he enters the maze by himself.<br/><br/>There are no beetle blades in the movie.<br/><br/>Teresa shows up on the fourth day instead of second and she awakens later at that same day.
a5c7b9f00b
Sabotage full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pThe Desperate Trail full movie in hindi downloadPassive Fist downloadA Sentimental Journey in hindi 720pSoldier movie free download hdLas Bestias sub downloadKiller Elite tamil dubbed movie torrentThe Raid malayalam full movie free downloadKill Bill: Vol. 2 movie mp4 downloadAn Occurrence at Black Canyon full movie in hindi free download hd 1080p
Please log in to post a reply.